08 February 2013

Pursuit Of Happiness

Hey Fashion Heads!
I had to go out shopping in RL today because we have a mighty big storm a-brewin that is supposed to be something quite ugly. 3 feet of snow expected so I had to get ready for it. After I finally got home I decided to play in some of my clothing on SL. I was going for a very cute and relaxing look that I really enjoy. Keep on reading to find out where to get these adorable pieces. Don't wanna read? Credits down below

So today I am rocking a Kirin Horn. I haven't actually seen a Kirin since I played Jade Dynasty and I was always fascinated by the creature and so happy I can finally channel the creature myself. I got this amazing rainbow Horn from Half Deer's release for this round's SL Fashion Week. At first I wasn't going to get it but I'm so happy I did because it looks really cute with my Gelfy Ears.

I think this "Dress" I have on may have been a shirt since I've seen many bloggers wear them with jeans or tights but...I like it as a dress *prances around* Do you think I look pretty? No matter how you decide to wear it, its a super amazing buy. This is a new release from Crash Republic called Luna in Pastels, you can pick up at Stuff in Stock this round for a very affordable price. I have on the Blue/Pink gradient but there are other tones in the pack so you get more than one look with 1 purchase. 

The boots. I absolutely adore my boots. I'm a huge fan of Uggs in RL and so happy I can find more in SL. I am wearing some amazingly textured ones from Shine. The Owner of this place, Love Foxdale, is a sweetheart and she is so helpful not to mention the boots are so cute. They only come in one size but I didn't have a problem wearing these at all they have a very casual loose look like most of the Uggs I own in RL. 


I will try to be back this weekend but I may not be able to thanks to the storm to come but if I don't, shop for me! Mwahs & Happy Shopping

Love Always
Lili
Landmarks

What I have on
------------------------
♥ BODY ♥
♡ Skin: The Sugar Garden - Baby in B Tone
♡ Shape: My Own Shape NOT FOR SALE OR TRADE
♡ Eyes: Crash Republic - Subtle Eyes in Green
♡ Hair: Truth - Ursula in Pumpkinpie
------------------------
♥ MAKE UP ♥
♡ Blusher: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
♡ Eyeliner: Izzies - Geanna Eyeliner
♡ Lipstick: Iren - Mona Lipgloss in StarShimmer
♡ Nails: Jamman Jewels & Accessories - Ultra Mesh Fingernails New Release
♡ Teeth: Shine - Vampire Teeth
-------------------------
♥ CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES ♥
♡ Dress: Crash Republic - Luna Pastel in Bluepink Stuff in Stock
♡ Shoes: Shine - Mesh Uggie Boots
♡ Necklace: Yummy - Multiple Chain Necklace
♡ Earrings: Maxi Gossamer - Sedona Valley Gypsy Earrings FaMeshed
♡ Glasses: Okkbye - Crooked Nerd Glasses in White Gacha Prize
♡ Ring: Maxi Gossamer - LoveHeart Ring
♡ Horn: Half Deer - Kirin Horn in Magic SL Fashion Week
♡ Ears: Trap - Short Gelf Ears
--------------------------
Song For The Moment
Pursuit of Happiness By Kid Cudi

No comments :

Post a Comment