18 August 2012

Shh..I Just Don't Care | I am Me

Hey Fashion Ladies & Gents


I have been having an amazing time with my blog lately not that I wasn't before but now I don't feel like I have to "live up" to anyone else I've been being 100 percent Lili. I usually try to stay away from changing how I like to look because I'm afraid of being labeled a copycat or things of that nature but ummmm HELLO we're bloggers...I put things out there so people know about great products not to later cry copycat because someone read and liked what they saw. but yeah...to the good stuff.


You may notice I love my ears and tails. I get them from this amazing place called Lemon Tea someone introduced me to awhile ago. I went to take another stroll through and noticed the creator had lowered the pricing for the fatpack! Maybe a sale...or new products soon who knows but I went crazy and bought it all including the horns I have on today. I usually don't see many horns I like but I do like the ram looking ones a lot and this is simply perfect!

The shoes I have on I got a few weeks ago and then silly me couldn't find the box so JUST NOW opening them but I love them so. They are from Demented Dreamworx. They have the most unique heels I've ever seen it looks like you are walking on men....that's ALWAYS a nice metaphor for life if you ask me (hehe just kidding boys)

The shorts I decided to bounce around in are from a place I have mentioned before Called Sugar & Cyanide that I totally am digging. The sizing fits me well and they offer amazing quality for amazing price which is ALWAYS a plus for me. These are called Sporty Shorts and they are meshy goodness that can keep a Georgia peach like mine tame and not be too big in the waist. I have on the black but they also come in Blue, Grey, Pink and Red. 


OH! And this hair is now my favorite style. Its a mesh style from Catwa. I never really go there much but their pink hair is OUT OF THIS WORLD so I may be making this a main stop when I hair shop so look out Exile you now have competition. 

And even better! I finally found a way to make prim teeth look epic so no more teeth tattoo layer for me! Don't I look purty and stuffs?



What I'm wearing
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Illusory Skin - Love in Milk
Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Anara - CustomEyes
Hair: Catwa - Bella in BabyPink
Tattoos: UtopiaH - Love Is The Lyrics
Piercing: Hebenon Vial - Liquid in Gold @ Fashion Voodoo
-------------------------
MAKE UP
Blush: Glamorize - Glowing Blush in Pink 50% opacity
Lipstick: Glamorize - Delicious Shine in Spice
Eyeshadow: Glamorize - Double Take in Baby
Teeth: Modish - Prim Teeth 5
Nails: Jamman Jewels & Accessories - Ultimate Nails (Coming SOON)
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Top: Tentacio - Darcy Top in Skull
Bottom: Sugar & Cyanide - Sporty Shorts in Black
Shoes: Demented Dreamworx - Mistress Please
-------------------------
ACCESSORIES
Necklace: Kouse's Sanctum - Antigone Necklace in Chess Board/Gold
Bangle: AlterEgo - Golden Bangles
Horns on Hand: UtopiaH - Bloody Hand Horns
Horns: Lemon Tea - Horny Bumps in White
Tail: Lemon Tea - Fluffy Tail
Rings: Mandala - Milky Nails (Ring Only of the Black & White Set)
--------------------------
Inspiration
I love It By Icona Pop


No comments :

Post a Comment