21 July 2012

Same Beach....Different Day

Hola!

Okay I don't speak much Spanish but I AM back with more clothing goodies and deals.


I think I have mentioned before that the smell of the ocean makes me really sick so anytime I want to be near a beach I log on SL. For some reason I used to be fine and me and my friends would have little beach hangouts almost everyday after class but now going near it makes me wanna faint from yuck feeling so now I just turn up ambient sounds and relax away my sorrows and weirdness of the day. I find myself drawn to Sunset Beach so I come back to it A LOT if you haven't noticed hehe. I wrote a bit on the outfit below if you want JUST the credits there are always at the bottom so just scroll on down

I am wearing...you guess it...another Hair Fair hairstyle from Exile (Goodness I love that man) this is Wide Awake in Sunset. I wanted to brighten my face up a bit so I thought the reddish tint did a good job of that. It comes with the pretty butterflies and they are texture change like the feathers in yesterday's hairstyle. If you are maybe a bit iffy on hair colors like me its best to start with the naturals pack and go back for a different one when you decide. The Shirt is nice and bright and its the group gift for Yopulga I love citrus colors and this shirt satisfies my lemon, lime, and orange needs (not grapefruits though I hate them)



The place I got my shoes is new to me to be honest. Surf Couture...I was pleasantly surprised and I do see myself going back for more of their stuff starting with more colors of these shoes. Another new place for me is BCC the place I got this AMAZING bag from for right now its only available at The Summer festival and if you like cute bright things its worth the check out.

So my dears going to work on my SL tan and I bid you all a Happy Shopping Day!

Love Always & Forebers
            Lili



My Sunshine Outfit
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Illusory Skin - Paige in Caramel SALE
Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Anara - CustomEyes MESH
Hair: Exile - Wide Awake in Sunset HAIR FAIR 2012
Hairbase: Kake - Balla Shape Brows
-------------------------
MAKE UP
Blush: Dead Apples - Anime Blusher
Lipstick: Illusory - Paige lips in Black Cherry COMES WITH SKIN
Teeth: Izzies - Teeth 3
Nails: Jamman Jewels & Accessories - Deluxe Fingernails
-------------------------
CLOTHING
Top: Yopulga - Summer Love Shirt GROUP GIFT
Jean Shorts: Cynful - Zia Denim Shorts MESH
Shoes: Surf Couture - Spring Fling Wedges in Limoncello
-------------------------
ACCESSORIES
Necklace:  Jamman Jewels & Accessories - Multi Cross Necklace in Gold
Bracelet:  Jamman Jewels & Accessories - Multi Cross Bracelet in Gold
Bag: BCC - Jenny Summer Bag A GATCHA @ SUMMER FESTIVAL
--------------------------
Posing By: Purple Poses
Song for the Moment
Sunrise By Nora Jones
Sunrise, sunrise
Looks like morning in your eyes
But the clocks held 9:15 for hours
Sunrise, sunrise
Couldn't tempt us if it tried
'Cause the afternoon's already come and gone

No comments :

Post a Comment