25 July 2012

Relax & Has a cupcake...| Semi NSFW

Sometimes....I take life a bit too serious lol

Not A lot but when I do it gets ugly but I saw the expression "relax and eat a cupcake" on a shirt while I was out earlier and then later I found this amazingly yummy looking cupcakes on SL. It makes sense though I mean think about it can someone REALLY be sad if they are chowing down on a cupcake? A cupcake is like the weed of baked goods....it always sends you into fits of giggles and makes everything in life seem a little easier lol. 


More details on the outfit! Not Interested? That's okay just scroll down to the credits


Today's outfit has a bit of sweet and a bit of sexy I got the shirt from Iren and it fits so amazingly I mean some places I have tried this shirt from seem a bit bulky on me and don't really moves as easily with my body but this one is nice and thin like a real sleeping t-shirt. I picked the ones with the word "loser" with symbolic reasoning. Sometimes I wear insults like clothing...if I'm going to do that I need to at least feel sexy in them hehe. The panties....well...I thought they were hot so I grabbed them up super quick and put them on. Well...you know what I mean lmao.

The Skin I chose today is actually from the new Zodiac Event. I love the concept so I checked it out. This is made by CandyDoll. no makeup its super beautiful as is. Whats up with all this no makeup business with me? lol Its okay though because I only wear skins I sincerely love


The Props I used today are from this cute little Japanese place called Poche. I've always been in love with the place they make amazing looking food products among other things. Definitely check it out if you're into Second Life cuisine.

Remember everyone...relax and eat a cupcake...life is too short to stress and sometimes its even to short to fully pull your panties up :D

Love always 
    Lili


Cupcake Fantasy Outfit
------------------------
BODY
Skin: Candydolls - Leona in Cream ZODIAC EVENT
Shape: My Own Shape
Eyes: Anara - Customeyes
Hair: Magika - After in Color Pack 3
Hairbase: Kake- Balla Shape Brows
Piercing: Viking - Smiley @ Marketplace
-------------------------
MAKEUP
Nails: Jamman Jewels & Accessories - Deluxe Nails (Dotty Pack)
Lashes: Deviant Kitties - Deviant Prim Lashes 1
-------------------------
CLOTHING
T-Shirt: Iren - Loose Shirt in "Loser"
Panties: Muschii - Panties Down in Black
Feet: Gaeline Creations - Flat Bare Feet
-------------------------
ACCESSORIES
Necklace: Je Suis - Nocturne Necklace
Ring 1 (Left):  Je Suis - Nocturne Ring
Ring 2 (Right): Ey:No - Filligram Ring
--------------------------
Cupcakes Made By: Poche
Poses by: Purple Poses
Song That makes me LMAO
 

No comments :

Post a Comment